• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this is disgusting

Lisa, Thats awful just up the road from us.

Hope those poor bunnies are resting in peace.

Typical Bury Police though, they should be out there look for the people that did this :evil:

its awful isnt it those poor bunnies and the other buns shivering having to watch it happen also bury police are rubbish they dont care about anything they let these idiots get away with anything

as you say rip bunnies

lisa

Oh that is awful! How on earth can they say that it wasn't a criminal attack!!!!! :shock: Body parts don't just fall off and go missing!!!! I really hope that they find who did it, if i did i would not be held responsible for my actions!

Phill said:
Oh that is awful! How on earth can they say that it wasn't a criminal attack!!!!! :shock: Body parts don't just fall off and go missing!!!! I really hope that they find who did it, if i did i would not be held responsible for my actions!

NOT A CRIMINAL ATTACK :evil:

To be honest that sounds very much like a fox to me. Some years ago I had the exact same thing happen and was absolutely convinced for ages that it was a person. We had the police out too, but eventually it transpired that in spite of having lived there for 7 years and never having seen a fox, we had suddenly acquired one! The muddy pawprints which appeared on the corrugated plastic top to the run a few weeks later were a giveaway (as well as someone seeing a fox about 1/4 mile away and me hearing one bark one night) and I have since been told that foxes often decapitate their victims very cleanly and don't carry them off to eat, as you might think.

I would say it was foxes too. Exactly the same thing happened to my mum - she was very late putting her rabbits away one night and found them both decapitated. She had never seen the fox before but he returned every night for months after.

horror story

I would say that it was foxes as well :( they often leave just the head :( for the distraught owner to find :( gruesome as it is I think that this is the answer :( :evil:

Back