• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jill, Thank you for the Seven Years

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Jill, you were one of my first bunnies, one of 8 babies to Beatrice. I saw you and your Brothers and Sisters a few hours after you were born. I love you all and now there is only your Brother Jack remaining. Over the last few weeks your health declined and your kidneys began to fail. Then today we noticed a large mass in your tummy and your favorite vet said she was sure it was a cancer. You were not in pain but were only eating grass and apple. You were so thin and weak. I knew I had to allow you to cross The Bridge this morning to be reunited with your Mum Beatrice and all your Brothers and Sister. Jill, I am honoured to have been able to care for you for Seven years. Binky free my little girl. I will ALWAYS love you. Jane and all your bunny friends this side of The Bridge. xx

Binky free little sweeheart.
No more tummy aches.

Just a Mummy with heart ache. Keep strong JCO.
You gave her 7 lovely happy years.
Thinking of you JCO. (Hugs)

Really sorry Jane,

At least she is free of any suffering now - it was just her time, and it sounds as though you made the right decision at the right time. It's just so difficult to let go of them - especially when they have been so dearly loved for so long.

She'll be snuggled up with the rest of her bunny family over the bridge.

Sweet dreams and run free Jill

Take care

Martin + Pam

Thinking of you at this sad time, love and hugs
Kayxxx

Binky Free little Jill, your suffering is over and you can now run freexxxx

bump and i send you all the best.

be strong and never forget the happyness and love you gave eachother.

j.

Wee Jill is at a lovely place now and will be thanking you to let her go there...pain free and like a spring chick...happy but will always remember you

april.jpg

Sorry to here the news Auntie Jane :( But you give Jill a great life, and I am sure she would thank you for everything you have done for her
Binky free Jill
xxxx

Back