• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken - in remebrance of my baby.

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
oh bracken

i sit here with tears streaming down my face, i love you so much and cant imagine life without you. babe you were my first and the most special bunny i have even know. i thank you my darling for giving me such happiness and for being in my life, i am gonna miss you so much it hurts to think about.

I promise to take care of dami and the kids, and promise me to find bebe as i know she is waiting to be reunited with you.

have fun in the eternal sunshine my darling Bracken

with love always

night night honey!

xxxx

P1010024.jpg

bracken0.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Oh No Eve :shock: when did this happen ... I am so sorry I didnt know your baby had passed :cry:

Big hugs to you, take care xx

Binky free in all that eternal sunshine at the bridge xx

Bless you Eve, I have been thinking about you all evening since I heard the sad news. My dear, I felt EXACTLY the same way about Charlie, believe it or not, he was my first bunny and was just taken away prematurely from me and his little Polly. I still miss his cheeky ways. Try to think of Bracken at the Bridge saying "hi again" to Bebe, she will be happy and whole and healthy..... big hugs to you gel, I know how hard it is....I'm sure we all do. xxxxxxxx

oh Eve, I am so very sorry to hear about your lovely Bracken - I know how much you love your bunnies and I can understand how sore your heart must be tonight.

Your first bunny always has a special place in your heart and that will last forever - Bracken will live on in your heart and in your many meories of her.

I know it is hard but try to think of her running free and happy in the long lush grass of the Bridge and of playing with her bunny pals. She will wait for you and one day you will all be together again. In the meantime I am sure she will watch over you and the other buns.

Big cuddles to you and your family (and the bunnies)

lol Pam, Mash, Aggie, Twinkle and Bluebelle.

Dear Eve, I am so sorry that your very beautiful Bracken has gone. You have such a special place in your heart for Bracken being your first bunny. I am so very sorry XX

eve ,

I can feel how bad you are hurting and i,m sure many others will know that feeling too . I wish I could just come to you and take away all the hurt you are feeling :( . You will have some tough times ahead . its over 3 months now since my darling cheekybun left me but I can smile again and laugh at some of his antics . It may not seem it now but the pain will fade and be replaced by wonderful memories - it really will .
Anything I can do for you then please don,t hesitate to pm me . xx

Eve,

Like Gina and many others on here I know how you feel, it has been 3months since I lost my darling Elvis suddenly.

Im still in pain over it but I now enjoy sitting looking at his photos and remebering how he made my house a home with his funny little ways.

Bracken will foreve be in yours and Dami`s heart.

Sleep tight little one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marlene said:
Dear Eve, I am so sorry that your very beautiful Bracken has gone. You have such a special place in your heart for Bracken being your first bunny. I am so very sorry XX

Echoes Marlenes words.

Run free little Bracken.

oh no... really sorry :cry:

Our hearts really go out to you - its hurts so much when you lose that special one.

Braken was lovely - those photos really show a darling bun - love the middle one.

As others have said who have lost cherished buns recently, its hard, but it does get a little easier, mainly as you remember the happy times.

It's nearly 2 months since we lost Jaro - and there are times like last night which are hard, but his memory always brings a smile and a chuckle to me now, he carries on being generous with his love even now.

She will always be in your heart, and will be there to help you through other times too, I'm sure.

Sweet dreams and run free Bracken, and visit your mummy often.

Take care

Martin + Pam

Eve, we are both so very sorry to hear about Bracken. The pain is unbearable as the loss is so big but her paw print will remain forever on your heart and the memories of her will soon give you comfort. It is such an awful time when we lose one of our precious babies and the journey is one full of emotion and sadness but we are all here for you and will pick you up when you feel down and give you all our love and support for as long as you need it.

Bracken, enjoy the sun on your face and the grass under your feet, reunite with old friends and make new, you will be spoilt for choice as the bridge is full with so many beautiful and much loved buns. Rest easy gorgeous girl, watch over mum and the other buns xxxxxxxxxx

Back