• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elroy isn't eating his food!

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Or is he?........ :lol:

We were quite concerned this morning because his dish still had food in from the night before. Usually he wolfs it down.

Worries evapourated when we heard a racket eminating from the porch today...... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

elroyfood1.jpg

elroyfood2.jpg

He had managed to unroll the top of the bag and get his head inside. He was happily munching away when we found him. :roll:

Needless to say the bag is now moved ;)

ps. He is in the middle of his moult which he why he looks somewhat moth eaten. He can't groom himself too well either because of his missing front teeth. We have to brush him each day (and I then have to change my fur covered clothes :lol: )

Fantastic,
I wonder how long he has been doing that for...clever bunny!
Prob thinking now how to roll it back up so they dont know!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Coby says way to go mate, keep em on their toes theres a good lad!!!

as for the molt TELL ME ABOUT IT :roll: Coby is nearly done though....at last, lol

Just to prove that we still love him.... ;)

Took this 5 mins ago and couldn't resist showing off his gold ears :D

elroylap.jpg

*gets napping bag and sleeping tablets (for caroline and Jeremy not bunny)*

HEEREEEE I COMMMEEE ELROYYYYYY :love:

great Pic's Jeremy :D :love: he is a sweetie 8) Tracy teaches them well while they are with her does'nt she, Eddie had to have a ryvita (sp) taken off him the other day once we managed to catch him :roll:

Back