• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparx has gone

a 4:00pm today I had to make the decision to have my beautiful sparx pts. She was my oldest rabbit and was 5 yrs old. She has never been ill but over the last 4 days she has gone down hill. I took her to the vets today and with the amount of problems she had it was not fair to leave her in pain. Afterall she has never had to suffer I have had her since she was a baby, she has never been in a hutch always had lots of space, shes nver been on her own and over the last few months she has been living with 17 other lovely rabbits. And she was the best mother to every baby that she had she always protected her little ones. Goodnight my wonderful girl. I will never forget you. Your the one that made me love rabbits so much much and you will forever be in my heart. I Love you sparx. Run free with all the other rabbits I have loved and lost and please be happy. I did my best for you.
Sweet dreams

awwwwww :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: thats a lovely tribute to your much loved bunny Sparx. I hope you are ok

Binky free Sparx in the eternal sunshine at the bridge xxx

Run free little one.
I know the decision you had to make today was very hard to do, i`m suffering the same pain for having to make the same decision for one of my little furries, just remind yourself that she is now pain free and running free.............
Sending hugs.
Su.x

I am so sorry to reads about Sparx - I know how very sad you must be, however letting Sparx go was the ultimate gift of love.

Sparx is now free from pain and is runnign free and happy with bunny friends at the Bridge.

Big cuddles to you

lol Pam

kimbun's mum said:
I am so sorry to reads about Sparx - I know how very sad you must be, however letting Sparx go was the ultimate gift of love.

Sparx is now free from pain and is running free and happy with bunny friends at the Bridge.

Big cuddles to you

lol Pam

Echoes Pams thoughts.

Really sorry to hear about Sparx :cry:

There do seem to be a lot of buns departing for the bridge at the moment :cry:

I'm sure you did your very best for her, and in the end you made the hardest decision for her too.

The love, space and friends that you surrounded her with will be with her always.

Sweet dreams and run free Sparx

Take care

Martin + Pam

making the decision is the hardest thing i've had to do, my best wishes are with you.

be strong and remember the good times you had.

j.

That is such a moving tribute to your beloved Sparx. So hard but so right and Sparx will be so grateful to you. All my thoughts for you

angel17.gif

Back