• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

see how they have grown

deb

Young Bun
8 LITTLE BABIES 1 DAY OLD
Picture198.jpg

DANDIE 1 WEEK OLD
Picture207.jpg

DANDIE 3 WEEKS OLD
Picture251.jpg

DANDIE 4 WEEKS OLD
Picture344.jpg

DANDIE 9 WEEKS OLD
Picture368.jpg

[DANDIE 12 WEEKS OLD
Picture019.jpg

MALFOY 1 WEEK OLD
Picture215.jpg

MALFOY 3 WEEKS OLD
Picture266.jpg

MALFOY 4 WEEKS OLD
Picture323.jpg

MALFOY 9 WEEKS OLD
Picture360.jpg

MALFOY 12 WEEKS OLD
Picture020.jpg

Well arent they just the cutest :D Love the name Malfoy - I assume its the haircolour that did it?! :lol:

sarsimp said:
Well arent they just the cutest :D Love the name Malfoy - I assume its the haircolour that did it?! :lol:
No had'nt thought of that, my 4 year old daughter is a big harry potter fan and loves malfoy so when i ask which baby she wanted she picked him and that was the first name she came up with.

deb said:
sarsimp said:
No had'nt thought of that, my 4 year old daughter is a big harry potter fan and loves malfoy so when i ask which baby she wanted she picked him and that was the first name she came up with.

Oh thats lovely! :D

awwwwwww they are beautiful I thought baby bunnies were bald for about a week but they have hair after 1 day I see wow :shock:

Back