• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fox's

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
I was reading the Fox's thread over in Walfare (which i shouldn't do because it always makes me paranoid) & i was just wondering those with hutch and run combo's, do you always leave the run attached to the hutch when you are not there??

I have a hutch and run combo and have left the run on it today but am worrying now!! i have put a tone of bricks on and the mesh is very strong, i can't even bend it with my fingers which i can do with my other run.

Am i being paranoid?

I know this isn't a deterent but i have a sensor light and my lounge lights on which shine into the garden but am thinking now maybe i should have left the run off!!

Im such a worrier :?

foxes

Hi alfie kennedy :) I wouldn,t take any chances were foxes are concerned :( they can break through wire or rip the front of hutches :( anywhere a cat can get so can a fox :(

my hutch and run/combo is on the patio and is heavily weighted down and the mesh is really strong.

I don't have a problem at all with fox's - never had any in our very small garden! but just reading things on here makes me paranoid!

Thanks all

Bonnie

Back