• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big bunnies

Magenta123

Young Bun
giant_rabbit.jpg

Do rabbits this big really exist? im on a waiting list for a continental giant, He's gorgeous and im so exited about his arrival on the 15th, think im gonna call him digby... hehee

rescue bunnies

I gave them my email addy and phone number but couldnt fine a number i could call them on. 4 of my rabbits are from rescue, Phobee is from Elaine who posts here sometimes, the other 3 just came cos i cant refuse when people ask if i can take them, hehee

Re: rescue bunnies

Magenta123 said:
I gave them my email addy and phone number but couldnt fine a number i could call them on. 4 of my rabbits are from rescue, Phobee is from Elaine who posts here sometimes, the other 3 just came cos i cant refuse when people ask if i can take them, hehee

Awww Well done :p :wink: :p
ooooh have we seen piccies of your lot yet :D :D

I hope to get 2 Rescue Girlies for my 2, I won't feel so bad then :oops:

I wouldn't want to have to give that fella baytril :shock:
Or cut his claws :?

(She says desperately trying not to want him too much :oops: )

piccys

I have some pic's and will post them later on, the are some of my summer babies on here already tho if you want to take a look they are soo cute. xx :D

Back