• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Itchy, goodbye my little friend

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Sadly, itchy my little rat had to be pts this morning. I found her collapsed in her cage this morning and knew that the time had come to let her go.
I don`t know what happened to you itchy before you came to me, as no matter how hard i tried you never came to see cuddles as nice, but you were happy exploring your home with your faithful friend scratchy and were always happy to accept the yummy treats i gave you. Yet towards the end you lay in my arms, hopefully knowing that i was indeed a friend who was there to comfort and take care of you.
I hope you are now running free with scratchy at rainbow bridge and all your other little friends.
Bye, bye my little one........................ Mummy.x

Run free little Itchy.
Enjoy your time at the Bridge.
Find all your ratty pals like Scratchy, and all the bunnies and hamsters and other animals up there who are all running free.

It is such a hard thing to do to make the final decision.
But you loved Itchy and wanted the best for her.
Even though she was not a cuddly girl, she knew you loved her lots.
Be strong.
(Hugs)

Aw I am so sorry about your wee rat Itchy - it is so awful loosing a much loved pet.

However I am sure there is a Ratty section on Ranbow Bridge and Itchy will be reunited with Scratchy and playing happily together.

lol Pam

Back