• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WISH YOU COULD ALL SEE THIS....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Just let hope out for a bit while im on computer (shes upstairs in indoor cage and computer is on my landing) Shes bezzing around like a complete nutter and keeps doing binkies every few mins. Im just amazed at how she has changed in the last 12 days . she came to me a bedragled , wet ,maggot infested, skinny , half dead bundle of bones and to see her now makes me want to cry again ... this time cos im so pleased to see her looking happy if still far too skinny. I never even expected her to make it through the first night and here she is my little miracle.
It seems like it is all worth it after all.

Angie :D

Thats so fab, I'm grinning from ear to ear at the thought of her binkying around. Its lovely when you can see that they're happy. Well done you, she's obviously a very lucky bun. :D

Ahhhhhhh thats so sweet, she must be soooo happy and what a great feeling for you. :D

Awwww, binkying is guaranteed to put a smile on my face, especially in situations like this! Well done to you and little Hope!

Hope was definitely the right name for her. Bless her little furry feet. I'm sure under your care, she'll put on some weight. Sounds like you've worked miracles in 12 days - fantastic!

hi

Aww - Tia's so good you'd never know she was there - so far... :lol:

I made the mistake of walking around in my socks though...yukky wet socks anyone? :?

OHHHH MY SHE IS GETTING SOOOO MISCHIEVOUS.
LITTLE MONKEY HAS ME ON AND OFF MY CHAIR EVERY FEW MINS.
UNDER THE BED :shock:
ON THE BED. :shock:
ON THE CAGE :shock:
UNDER MY WASHING :shock:
PULLING MY SLIPPER ABOUT :shock:
AND LOOKING SOOO CUTE WHEN I SAY"OHHH HOPE WHAT ARE YOU DOING "

SHE MAKES ME SOO HAPPY.
ANGIE

Fantastic....another bun saved by a mad bunmum. Get Jeremy to host a video for you...we'd love to see the binkies! :D :D :D

Back