• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toffee and caramel before...

touie

Wise Old Thumper
hoping to do a before and after their hair dressing session photo shoot!!! :lol: So here are the scruff bags :D sorry about the flash!

Caramel

oct05034.jpg

oct05037.jpg

Toffee

oct05035.jpg

I think this ones toffee anyway! :?
oct05038.jpg

oct05040.jpg

and together the BIG fluffy slippers :lol:

oct05041.jpg

Toffee's already got one :lol: I think they were trying to tidy them up a bit before I collected them! She's got a bit of a Friar's do with a bold bit in the middle! :shock: :lol: But I've no idea how I'll tell them apart after ! :?

Gem said:
How on earth do you tell them apart?
Oh come on it's obvious :roll:

Toffee is the one with the dark head and the dark bit by his/her(?) shoulders and the pale matted back and, erm, Caramel is the one with the dark head and the dark bit by his/her(?) shoulders and the pale matted back.

:?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've been told they're both girls but havent had a good look as I didn't didn't want to stress them out too much :wink: also Toffee is alot more nervous of me at the moment, she grunts and stamps when i first go in the room :? but I've spent half the evening hand feeding hay and I think we're getting to be friends now! :D

Back