• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow is.........................

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorrow is Celtic "Souls Day", the day that all spirts make their way back to their homes, we should light candles for the bunnies and animals that die in rescue, before they have found their loving forever homes, so that their little spirts have a clear path to Rainbow Bridge.

I shall be thinking of them

I posted this in Rainbow Bridge but thought you would like to see it

TamGodsaw011105resized.jpg

candle

I will light a candle for all our babies who have passed over into spirit :( we should celebrate their lives & try not to be too sad as they were at least loved & well cared for :) gos bless to all you little spirit children & i hope you see all our millions of candles lit for you so you know that you are never forgotten :(

Thats lovely :) , and also v sad. :(

I am just packing as I'm off to a conference Chepstow for work tomorrow, I have found some little candles to take with me to light for the bunnies. :)

Oh Kerry :cry: bless you, will be thinking of you too. Big hugs to you. xxx

On Monday evening because it was Hallowe'en I just about lit every single candle I had in the house and, believe me, that is a lot of candles, had them mostly in the kitchen window and conservatory. I lit some of them again yesterday evening but didn't know about today, Tree, so will light them all again this evening. It'll be nice thinking of us all doing it around the country. :)

I lit a candle too.

All those candles burning bright.
Lead all the darling little lost ones to the best place they can be where they can run free forever.

[quote="Lizzie", so will light them all again this evening. It'll be nice thinking of us all doing it around the country. :)[/quote]

That's a lovely thought, isn't it? Oh no, I'm getting all soppy :roll: :oops: . It's such a lovely sentiment though, to remember all of our beloved loved ones.

I'll be lighting a candle too, I lit a candle on Sunday for little Snowflake's birthday so I'll be lighting a candle for everyone tonight.

Oooh, Does that mean that all the Lost Souls from the Lost Soul Star make the journey to the bridge tonight?

I have lit mine cos is quite dark here and am thinking of all my loved ones - 2foot and 4foots - and I hope every creature finds its way to be happy and whole againxx

Hugs to you Kerryxx

I'll be coming for you Sammydog - my baby boy - oh yes I willxx

Back