• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello! *NOW WITH BUNNY PICS!*

MoonBunny

New Kit
Hi everybody, I thought I'd just introduce myself :)

I'm Laura, I'm 21 and I live in Portsmouth. I've just acquired my first bunny, she's called Lunar (hence my username!) and she's 9 weeks old. She's a harlequin x dwarf lop and she's blue harlequin in colour, she used to have one lop ear and one normal ear but gradually over the last few days both ears have become lop (unfortunately! I'm not a lop fan but I love her anyway!). I've loved bunnies for ages as I have a friend with a house bunny so I'm really happy to finally have one of my own :) She's got a huge indoor cage but she's mainly a house bunny (except at nights!) and is being fantastically well behaved, using her litter tray, not chewing things etc but I'm just waiting for the chewing to start!

I'll sort out some pics in the next few days (I'll try anyway, I' getting married in a week so things are a bit hectic!) & post them but I just wanted to say Hi!

Laura

hello and welcome another portsmouth bassed bunny mad person will look forward to the pictures of your bun :wave:

Hey Laura! :wave:

Do you have rats as well? or know Sue (Pendragon) with Floyd?

Welcome to the forum!!!

Gem x

Gem said:
Do you have rats as well? or know Sue (Pendragon) with Floyd?

Gem, I'm the very same Laura who did the rat stand at Southsea show with you so the answers to both those questions should now be apparent :D :p

Laura

MoonBunny said:
Gem, I'm the very same Laura who did the rat stand at Southsea show with you so the answers to both those questions should now be apparent :D :p

Laura

:oops: I was almost sure when you mentioned having a friend with a house bun, just thought I'd check.

Piccies soon please, rats ones appreciated too :lol:

No probs, though it would have been quite funny if you'd assumed I was and been chatting away about something & it'd turned out I wasn't :p

Will sort some bunny pics ASAP but in the meantime here as some cute ratty ones :)

besiamboynat4wks2.jpg

A black eyed siamese dumbo boy from my last litter, aged 4 weeks.

anaximanda1.jpg

Anaximanda, a russian blue agouti dumbo boy from 2 litters ago, aged 5 weeks.

daraeepers.jpg

My current litter aged 2 hours, though they are now 11 days old :)

Hope that will do for now!

Thanks Gibbsy, I'm really excited, just monumentally stressed out!!

Laura

Ok, here are some pictures of Miss Lunar Bunny :D

lunar1.jpg

lunar2.jpg

Both her ears are loppy now but she's definitely still a cutie and growing all the time!

Laura

awwww how cute is Lunar! adorable. They seem to be a few people frm Hampshire on here. I'm from Southampton. :D

Back