• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello to everybody :D

Hi how are you?I hope very well :D.As you can see i'm new here and i love this forum because i love rabbits, now my dear Bombom(my rabbit that is 1 year old) have 4 babies, they were born 2 days ago and i feel so happy :D .Recently i just have seen her and she is very quiet and eats a lot i think is because she has to feed her babies.Well i have to go out but im going to write you then.
Here some photos from my babies :D
They are PINKY and BELLA(females)
071005-18.jpg

071005-16.jpg

071005-17.jpg

bella.jpg

This is TOFEE(male)
Tofeesweet.jpg

TofeeIluminado.jpg

and this is CANELITA
Canelita301005.jpg

Hi there, wishing you a warm welcome to the Forum, you have passed the major test of whether we allow you into our community or not :shock: :!: :p ..by posting beautiful bunny photos of course :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best wishes to you, and snuggles for the bunnies, they are all so cute :wink: :)

Hi thanks for your welcome ,i feel so glad to read your messages :D.Don't worry i'm going to add more photos about my babies in this way you can know them more :) bye Kisses Vanessa

Back