• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BLACK & WHITE LIONHEAD BABIES - Twickenham - homes found

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Scamp and Bandit are 2 8 week old black and white lion head babies. Scamp and Bandit are brother and sister and would ideally like to be homed together, but may be split if they are going to be repaired with another bunny of the opposite sex. These 2 are both very friendly and are ready and waiting to go to a new home. Neither of these bunnies are neutered yet as they are too young.

scampbanditlg.jpg

for more details please pm either 'donna-arc' or 'sophiemarmion' or contact ARC via the website http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?t=1 or ring 020 8755 1807

Aww, if I had more room I would definetley be tempted. They are gorgeous. It would be lovely if they could stay together. Good luck in finding a good home for them :D

Hopefully Sophie will let us know which is which, there have been a couple of enquiries already today about Scamp and Bandit since this post has been put on here and via our website.

Janice

OMG if only I was ready for a friend for Leila Janice, I would defo have had the male.. I'm sure they'll be snapped up though!

will try and work my the hubby. only a month and four days till our wedding anniversary. Love the little girlie ! But their both beautiful - hubby will def say no to two more... trying to work on getting a pal fr mady moo though !

Scamp and Bandit are now reserved, ARC have had quite a number of enquiries about them, unfortuntely we can't rehome them to everyone who has enquired.

They hopefully will be going out shortly to what appears a very nice setup. May they live a long and happy life there.

Janice

We try to where possible keep bunnies who have been living with each together, with the numbers of people enquirying about Scamp and Bandit as a pair and they have all sounded like lovely homes, they will most definately stay together.

Janice

Back