• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavender's 1st Birthday Photos

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Tomorrow is Lavender's birthday, because she was from a rescue we didn't have an exact birthday just 'sometime in October' so we decided it would be halloween. So, we've celebrated slightly early and given her some presents today.

Lavender loves cardboard boxes so I decided to make one into a birthday cake for her, its all totally safe - no glue, no staples, no sticky tape etc, and put cardboard rolls filled with hay in the middle. She loves it.

We also went shopping today and Steve bought her new toys (2 baby teething rings) and a new fluffy lavender coloured blanket which has a cute dog attached which we've named Slurp (all of their teddies are named after noises the bunnies can make :shock:).

Charlie giving the finished cake a quick once over before we sang Happy Birthday to Lavender......
PeasBday_Oct05016.jpg

Lavender: 'Can I eat these?'
Charlie: 'Lavender look theres an inside too'
PeasBday_Oct05024.jpg

'Mum, you could have got a bigger box!'
PeasBday_Oct05044.jpg

'Mum, I think she likes it :D'
PeasBday_Oct05009.jpg

'Munch...munch...'
PeasBday_Oct05050.jpg

'Hello, I'm one today and this is fun :D '
PeasBday_Oct05052.jpg

'Phew, we're tired now'
PeasBday_Oct05008.jpg

Happy 1st Birthday Lavender Pea :D :D

that is lovely! i love home made gifts, i hope lavendar appreciates that, it looks like a lot of thought has gone into it! :D

hope she has a happy birthday!

sophie

Happy Birthday Lavender :D :D :D looks like you got lots of presents :lol: and you are having a great time in the photos :D :D
Enjoy the rest of your day :D

awwwwwwwwwwwww what beautiful bunnies they are and what a fab birthday Lavender had :love: That rug is still smashing too :lol: :lol:

Oh what great pics - you are very clever making the box cake - fantastic idea! Lavender is certainly enjoying herself and Charlie is happy to join in too! :D

Hoppy Birthday Pretty Lavender :D

5cutebunnies said:
aw happy brithday ... great to see another bunnie birthday party :D

Yes after the piccies you showed my lot are already looking out for an invite to your next one!! :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAVENDER! :D

LOVE FROM , NEMO, BLUEBERRY MUFFIN , FLOPSY, THUMPER, HOLLIE, ARTHUR, JAFFA, ROLO ,BLOSSOM ,GEM, FLAPJACK, HOPE , AND BUNNY MUMMY ANGIE XXXXX
8)

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LAVENDER

That cardboard cake looks fantastic Bev :D 8) 8) and Lavender is clearly loving it 8) 8) can you make me one next year for Eddie Bun :D :D will need 3 candles though :wink:

Back