• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dwarf Lops Leicester - Free to good homes

/

Have rung the woman they are ex breeder stock..she says I can have them but wont give me her address until I'm about to leave to pick them up! :shock:

Re: /

honeybunny said:
Have rung the woman they are ex breeder stock..she says I can have them but wont give me her address until I'm about to leave to pick them up! :shock:

can understand that you could be anyone! are you collecting them jil?

/

not sure..I'm very short of space and they are ex breeders.. :? Probably will but at the moment my vets bill is going skywards and there's no way she'll give me a donation to take them! I will worry about them if I dont take them...so looks like my vet will be able to add more on my bill!!

/

I rang the woman back tonight and recognised her voice...however she denies ever speaking to me and says she doesn't have any rabbits :( Wonder what she's hiding?? :( going to try to get friend to ring and say she wants them for pets..will update tomorrow

Re: /

honeybunny said:
I rang the woman back tonight and recognised her voice...however she denies ever speaking to me and says she doesn't have any rabbits :( Wonder what she's hiding?? :( going to try to get friend to ring and say she wants them for pets..will update tomorrow[/quote

omg wonder what that all about!

/

Lindsey..could you call and say you saw the free ad? Say you'd like one for a pet..you could always fall in love with both when you are there!!..if you go and pick them up I can meet you, perhaps at Fosse Park... and bring them here I have day off today and tomorrow so anytime will suit. Let me know As I'm worried the conditions she breeds in are bad and that's why she doesn't want a rescue going round to look :( Thanks Jill

/

Can meet at the Meridian outside Burger King ..as that's near to where they are I think??! About 7pm ? I will be in a grey punto with a customised wing (big dent ..stupid bollard! :lol: )

/

If as already posted..don't really know...I did say I was a rescue and the only thing that springs to mind is that she doesn't want someone in "the know" seeing her set up :( Apart from that ..no idea

Have to agree it does sound dodgey that she will let Mikeymoo have them and not you Honeybunny ... I hope it all goes ok and well done you two :D :D :D

Maybe they thought you would ask for a donation for them to go into rescue - heavens above that it may cost them to get rid. :roll: :roll:

Back