• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from sunny (kind of) North Wales

Sarah

Mama Doe
:D Hello everyone! Just to introduce myself...my name is Sarah and I live in North Wales. I have eighteen bunnies, all of whom were either rescues or unwanted - some of their pictures are in RR's "care of long haired rabbits" article. I am not a rescue as nobun ever leaves but stays here forever :D .

Also a big hello to Jay and John..I finally made it (and a big kiss from Daisy Frenchie and her very fluffy friend!!! )

Sarah

Hello and welcome Sarah. Looking forward to hearing about your bunnies.

:wave: :wave: Hi Sarah - great that you made it :D Hope all the fluffs are doing well :D Kisses to Daisy Frenchie and Fluff Bum :D

Hi Auntie Sarah :wave:

Glad you have joined the forum :D

Hope Daisy and Fluffy are keeping well :D they are a pair of good looking does :p :p :p :lol: :lol:

Can we have some photos soon please :lol:

:D Oh Scootilicious...hello sweetie :love:

All the furries are very well Jay, hope your beautiful bunnies are too :D Daisy has taken over house and settee - the other fluffster is a boy and has recently been to Sally for the op so is not too impressed with me!

I will post some pics when I get over my fear of digital cameras :D

Sarah

Sarah said:
:D Oh Scootilicious...hello sweetie :love:
the other fluffster is a boy and has recently been to Sally for the op so is not too impressed with me!
Sarah

:oops: :oops: :oops: But he looked like a girlie from were i was sitting :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D Thank you all for the lovely welcome.

And Scoot...easy mistake to make...bun with much fluff :lol: !!

Sarah x

Back