• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi, I'm new!

animus

Mama Doe
Hi, I'm Katie, I live in rural Derbyshire and have a beautiful little bunny call Crunchie, she's a honey coloured mini dwarf lop, piccies soon!
I'm soon going to meet Alfie and Merln from honeybunny's, I'm hoping to get Crunchie a friend as she is quite lonely all by herself :( I hope she will get on with one of these beautiful bunnies, I'll keep you posted!

Hello Katie and Crunchie! Hope you find a friend for her soon. Lots of piccies too please!

animusuk said:
Hi, I'm Katie, I live in rural Derbyshire and have a beautiful little bunny call Crunchie, she's a honey coloured mini dwarf lop, piccies soon!
I'm soon going to meet Alfie and Merln from honeybunny's, I'm hoping to get Crunchie a friend as she is quite lonely all by herself :( I hope she will get on with one of these beautiful bunnies, I'll keep you posted!

Hi and welcome :wave: , Crunchie is a lucky girlie Alfi and Merlin are LOVELY bunnies. Let us know who you get.......piccies piccies piccies :lol:

Merlin!

Ickle Merlin came to live with me! We went to meet Jill from Honeybunny's yesterday and Merlin certainly showed interest!
My partner Neil fell in love with him straight away, I couldn't believe how hard it was to choose but Neil's actions certainly helped!
They havn't been put together yet as Merlin still has stitches from his operation but they are sat in front of each other and seem very eager to get along, I hope all goes well and I promise piccies once they settle down.

Aww you got Merlin! He looked so cute on his picture. I would have had him if I could afford another one! Hope he will be really happy with Crunchie. We need some pictures of them together!

Piccie of Crunchie

I found a piccie of Crunchie taken a little while ago, she's so sweet when she's sleeping, does anybody else have snoring bunnies?

1.jpg

awww!

I opened the door to Merlins hutch this morning to feed him and let him go for a wonder, he ran up to me and nudged me with his nose, I sat down and offered some apple and carrot and he ate out of my hand, I'm very happy that we're getting along so well, I hope he's just as sweet to Crunchie! :D

Hi Katie,

so glad that you were able to give Merlin a home, I am sure he and Crunchie will be very happy together, she is a very beautiful bunny. It was nice to meet you last week, and I am glad that Merlin is settling in with you,

Oh..you must be Sally! Sorry I didn't know your username, Jill told me but I forgot!!
Thank you, I hope he gets on well with Crunchie, they seem eager but fingers crossed!

Back