• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo and Willow settling in

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Nemo and Willow are settling in and seem to be doing fine :D They have certainly pooped well :roll: :roll: They have tucked into their suppers and have been popped to bed now - they have an 8x4 foot space to themselves and their cage is open all the time for them :) They also have a large dog bed full of hay for them to snooze in and lots of toys.
Here they are - looking lovely :D

[/img]Willow chins the cage to leave her mark :D
Willow2910507.jpg

[/img]Willow investigating :D
Willow2910515.jpg

[/img]Nemo looking cute :D
Nemo2910501.jpg

[/img]I'll just have a quick bite mum, it's been a long day :D
Nemo2910507.jpg

[/img]Willow and Nemo nosing around :D
WillowandNemo2910504.jpg

[/img]Saying, "It seems alright here doesn't it :?: " :D
WillowandNemo2910503.jpg
[/img]

awww they are so sweet, i love the way he looks out for her. Hello nemo & willow sending big hugs and nose rubs, hope your car journey wasnt too traumatic

they look very happy there
awww nemo is a scoot look alike 8)
i had a nemo once (was the only survivor from the litter that mom had accidnely killed)
but didnt live very long only to 8 weeks old(got bloat) :(
my friend also has a german shepared called nemo as he was the only one who survived from his brotheres and sisters in the litter
becky

They look settled already. Hello Willow and Nemo, enjoy your new home.

They are stunning can understand why you wanted them so much. And wow, nemo is very much like scoot, has the boy got a rival on his paws :D :wink:

Awww thank you so much Jay, they look so happy in their new home. I am missing them here, they had been here so long. Glad they have settled in after their long journey.

Cheryl

It`s great to see them looking so happy in their new home, they really are 2 gorgeous buns.
Sending bunny hugs from my motley crew. :D

How are Willows eyes? Can you do anything about the weeping? You must have endless amounts of space...every bun is spoiled

Back