• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Pimms

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here is our new little girl - she's tiny compared to the others :D You can see that her legs are not right - we'll see if we can get her sorted :D
Pimmy is in a dog crate in my bedroom and other than coming out for very short periods we are going to be cruel to be kind and keep her on cage rest - we still think she has some kind of injury or deformity so until Sally has seen her we'll play safe. She has a bit of movement in one back leg but hardly any in the other - I feel it's an injury :?
Anyway, here she is :D :D

Pimms2910506.jpg

[/img]
Pimms2910508.jpg

awwwwwww she is so pretty well she is in the best place now and with the added bonus of living with a mega star how lucky is she?

awwww what a stunner
hope things turn out right for her
if not then her furture will still be bright and happy now she is with u
hey scoot calm down guy :lol: u frisky little fella :D :wink:
becky

There's your future queen Scoot!! :lol:

She's gorgeous Jay, hope you get her sorted very soon!

She is gorgeous!!! I hope you can fix her back pawsys. She has landed in Rabbit heaven with you anyway though! xx

Jaypot said:
Here is our new little girl - she's tiny compared to the others :D You can see that her legs are not right - we'll see if we can get her sorted :D
Pimmy is in a dog crate in my bedroom and other than coming out for very short periods we are going to be cruel to be kind and keep her on cage rest - we still think she has some kind of injury or deformity so until Sally has seen her we'll play safe. She has a bit of movement in one back leg but hardly any in the other - I feel it's an injury :?
Anyway, here she is :D :D

Pimms2910506.jpg

[/img]
Pimms2910508.jpg

my ishent she a cute hope you can sort her out even if its just a little bit beter but if not hey she in the right place to get very spolt for life

What a pretty girl! Im sure you can sort her out Jay :D

(Scoot, make sure she isnt just after you for the fame before you get carried away! :wink: )

Jay,

any news on Pimms yet ? on what exactly is wrong with her back legs ?

She sure is a smasher :)

Martin + Pam

Back