• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its been a long day, but here are some archie pics! Yawn!

hannah

Alpha Buck
Just got home and sorted Archies new home, Smokie has gone a bit weird knocked my tea over but I think she was trying to keep me away from Archie. She is currently lying next to his cage and he has licked her ear! Am so pleased, I think they may like each other. Fiona and Kareen you are so right about him, he is sooo laidback - Smokie was flying around his cage and he just sat there, eating. Anyway onto the pics

Rabbits006.jpg

Rabbits005.jpg

Rabbits004.jpg

Rabbits003.jpg

Rabbits002.jpg

Rabbits001.jpg

Rabbits.jpg

I was lucky enough to see Archie today before he left with his new mummy .... he is one very hansome chap and has the softess fur ... Smokie has no chance of resisting him :wink: Glad you got home saftely

fingers crossed,
she keeps demanding grooming fom him and is getting stroppy if he ignores her from within the cage. I think we can safely say she will wear the trousers, he put his head down for her to groom and lets just say it wasnt happening - no way!

sarsimp said:
'Love is in the Air.....'! :D

hmmm...hope so but smokie seems a bit peeved that she is sharing the hallway, is v.grumpy. Have decided not to let him have free reign of the front room when he is out, think she would do her nut, all her toys are in there.

Am going toy shopping this morning...yey

Archie made a big hit with David he was talking about him all last night saying how cute he was. They definately make a lovely couple.

Thanks Kay,
I tell you what am struggling to keep them apart, Smokie wants to be in which ever room Archie is in (not sure though if its attack mode or love yet!) Archie is a right little character always up to something, and if it goes quiet thats when I worry
:lol:

Back