• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Coco (cat)

rabshan

Mama Doe
:( :( Goodbye my little girl Coco :( you were so brave :) you battled your blindness & your illness with dignity & strength :) that strength gave out yesterday & you passed over into spirit while you were sleeping :( God bless darling girl :(

our thoughts pass on the winds of sorrow
but you are gone, theres no tomorrow
I am still here & while i remember
our love is but a dying ember.

not forgotten ever.

Oh no :( I am very sorry to hear your news about Coco.
Sending hugs and lots of love
Adele and all the bunnies
XX

:cry: :cry: So sorry Shan - Coco was obviously well loved and cared for to take on such a battle.
Run free in the eternal sunshine now Coco and chase the butterflies over the Bridge - xxxx

I am so sorry to hear about your cat Coco - however she had a wonderful life with you and carries he love you gave her to the Bridge.

I am sure she wil be climbing all the trees at the Bridge and having a lovely time.

Big cuddles to you all.

lol Pam

Little Coco went to sleep and woke up in Rainbow Bridge and will now be having great fun. It is the way we would choose to go ourselves I think but hard on the ones left behind

Take care

hearts_floating_around_heart_md_wht.gif

so so sorry Shan :cry: my heart really feels for you :cry: the emptiness they leave behind is heart breaking :cry: you had many many happy years together Shan, little consolation I know but take comfort that coco cat lived a long and happy life with you :)

run free little coco cat xxx

Yes it is the void they leave behind. And the one left behind.
But let that void fill with the love you have for her.

And maybe one day another animal may fill your heart with some of the apore love you have in there and have a lovely home to boot.

Callie sends a purr to you.

Back