• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

blueberry muffin...eating at last

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
hes still not well . having to tempt him with alsorts just to get him to eat something, anything. been back to vets , hes on antibiotics , and painkiller ,he had some pus around one of his teeth. back to vets monday morning. realy worried that he might end up with an absess.

Angie

Aww poor boy. Maybe you could try syringe feeding him some Science Recovery. IF you haven't got any try some Veg or fruit puree baby food. If he has toothache chewing will be really sore so try giving him finely grated carrot, thinly sliced greens. You could also see if he'll eat his dried mix when softened with water. Or even some whole oats soaked in water. Really hope the little man feels better soon. JCO and Buns xx

hi

Aww - poor Blueberry, and with Hope poorly too! Must be like being a full time nurse for you - hope they both get well soon :?

JCO.... have been syringe feeding him baby food and soaked pellets but keeping it to a minimum because it stressess him so much i think it is making things worse.
funny thing is he seems lively enough so he must be just eating enough to keep his energy levels up . he will eat a bit of soaked food and soft stuff like grapes , pear , grated apple and surprisingly he ll still eat a leaf of spring greens now and then.

Elve ..it is hard work but thankfully hope is much better. in fact if it wasnt for her being so thin you wouldnt believe shes the same bunny.
She developing a lovely cheeky charecter and shes even done a few binkys when i ve let her out this morning.

HE S EATING PROPERLY AT LAST . STILL NOT AS MUCH AS NORMAL BUT I FEEL WE RE GETTING THERE AT LAST .
LITTLE DEVIL REALY HAD ME WORRIED THERE FOR A WHILE. :twisted:
ANGIE

Back