• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from my hol....

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well I arrived back yesterday, from my visit to Poland (which was excellent :D ).
I'd left all my animals in the care of my 19year old brother.. :shock: ... so was looking forward to getting back and seeing if they were all ok.....
..during my hol, receiving a text from him asking "how many baby rabbits should you have?"

.... pheeeeeew, he'd done a good job :D All were fed, watered, clean and happy. He'd even remembered to set up the run for Alfie! :D

It was really funny listening to him telling me about my own rabbits though...bearing in mind he's never really been interested in pets.... he was laughing at how Tina and Billy everyday would pile their toys up in the food bowl, and how Zeubin sometimes sleeps in a way that looks like he's dead :shock: (which he does do! :p )

The hamster and cat was fed and watered too :D So thanks to my bro, and sorry for ever doubting you :p :D

Some pics....

Me and my new band (although don't quite like the look on that ladys face :shock: :D )
Picture1841111small.jpg

Yes... I found a petshop! Rabbits are cheap over there, roughly costing about £9 each!
Picture1842111small.jpg

Some of the treats I brought my babies back :)
z1.jpg

Alfie's run all set up when I arrived home!
Picture1842133small.jpg

Picture1842139small.jpg

Alfie getting a groom this morning :)
Picture1842127small.jpg

The treats go down well :p
z2.jpg

Albert looking gooooorgeous!
z6.jpg

I give up with that cat... :roll: .... :D
z7.jpg

Glad you enjoyed yourself Veronica and the photos are super...your bunny house looks terrific. Good on your brother for looking after them so well. I LOVE the 7th photo :love:

Glad they were all ok on your return. Gorgeous bunnies and love your british shorthair cat, just beautiful, and I bet she knows it if she's anything like my two!!!
Lian x

Great pictures!!! :D

BTW, best get rid of that fluffy bedding in the hamsters cage...if thats what it is. It can get caught around limbs so tight it cuts of the blood supply and is a choking hazard! :shock: i use plain, unscented toilet paper, works wonders as the hamsters spend ages tearing it up and if it gets eaten it can be digested! :wink:

Back