• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My family!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Been happily snapping today - though I'd share :oops: :D

Squidgy's in training for his secret mission, going under cover
DSCN0613.jpg

"Alright mummy, get out my face with that camera"
DSCN0623.jpg

Bobby and Ruby - "Keep a look out Ruby while I have a little kip"
DSCN0629.jpg

Yummy! Grass!
DSCN0651.jpg

and not to forget the piggies. all cuddled up and asleep
Sunbeam
DSCN0647.jpg

Scruffy
DSCN0648.jpg

look at the ears on Ruby :shock: :love: :love: Bobby bun is one lucky fella 8) 8) looks like you are the otter markings in squidgy 8) 8) is Squidgy a nethie HS?

cute piggies too :D 8) 8)

Denny said:
look at the ears on Ruby :shock: :love: :love: Bobby bun is one lucky fella 8) 8) looks like you are the otter markings in squidgy 8) 8) is Squidgy a nethie HS?

Ruby's a belgian hare cross - hence the ears! Squidgy's a nethie with a very squashed face!

HS said:
Denny said:

Ruby's a belgian hare cross - hence the ears! Squidgy's a nethie with a very squashed face!

arh, that explains it, she sure is a stunner :love: :D 8) is that why you named squidgy squidy, because of squashed face :?:

He was left in a garden when his previous owners moved house and the neighbours took him in. They named him Squidgy because of his 'squidgy' face. I never change the bunnies' names :oops: when they come to me. it seems to suit him though.

Those ears :shock: and that wonderful dewlap :shock: Ruby is gorgeous 8)
And I love Neddies :love: And big soft lops :love: And piggies :love:

They all say thanks :oops: Bobby and Ruby aren't very cuddly buns, but they love each other which is just so cute!

Back