• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

suggestion for RR (Tasmin?)

kate

Warren Scout
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I wasn't sure :oops:.

I was just browsing the rabbits on RR and was wondering if you thought it was a good idea to have a search thing so you could find a snuffly bun, if that makes sense...

I'd like a partner at some point in the future for Jack, and would need to get a bun with snuffles as he has it, and it is quite tricky going through them all trying to find the snuffly ones! :?

Or is there a way of doing it that I've missed? :oops: :D

Many thanks! :D

Umm, nope there is no snuffley search or easy way to go through as rescues call it different things so I can't search by keyword.

I've been thinking of adding a set of 'features' that could be checked when a rabbit is added e.g. housetrained, toothless, special needs etc.

I need to think on it more before doing anything :) I'm probably not going to get anything done this side of Christmas I'm abit short on spare time ;)

I will keep an eye out for you though :)

Tam

Back