• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small english upeared rabbit

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Animal Rescue and Care have a small rabbit called Poppy looking for a permanent new home. Poppy is a white and black rabbit of 7 months who was handed over to ARC because she has 'attitude'. Since arrival she has appeared to be a lovely rabbit and appears quite friendly. She has been neutered and would love to be paired with a neutered male and we think that this will also make her a happier, more placid bunny.

She weighs only 1450g

poppy1.jpg

poppy2.jpg

poppy3.jpg

For more information please contact Donna on 020 8755 1807 or contact us via the website http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?t=1 or pm donna-arc or email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

ARC also have many other rabbits who are looking for a permanent home.

Janice

Wow! :shock: :)

She is the spitting image of one my boy’s apart from the fact he has helicopter ears and weighs considerably more! :)

Hope she finds a home soon.

Louise

I have already spoken to someone on here who has a little boy called Spot who is looking for a partner. Sophie is back later on today, hopefully she will be in touch with this person later to organise her to view either this bunny and maybe another if the other rabbit doesn't have a home. We will keep everyone informed :lol: :D :lol:

Janice

Poppy is another rabbit who hopefully has a home to go to, she has also been vaccinated against myxie. She is also being fostered by myself and therefor will not be able to be rehomed until at least 2 weeks time.

She has also recently been neutered and is recovering from this well.

Janice

Awwww wow she's beautiful!
Shame my Zeubin isn't going to be ready for a gf for a few months yet :(
I'm going to get Zeubin booked for his op asap!

Poppy is nicely litter trained and a home we thought we may have had for her has fallen through. She is still looking for a date :lol: with a young single gentleman.

Janice

Back