• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mama Rabbit

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
Mama Rabbit, the old girl who started me off on my journey towards rabbit madness died today.

She spent this morning following the sun from spot to spot across her pen as she did most sunny days. Once the sun had gone off the pen I did not see her again - not so strange, they often sit under the hutches. But tonight when I went to get them in she did not jump straight into the hutch for her food as usual, and Thuthu wouldn't go in, but hopped around instead. When I moved the hutch to look for her she was lying as though asleep, but she was gone. She has not been well for some time, in fact I thought I was going to lose her last year, but she hung in there. I am so glad she had her last summer, and was out on a lovely day with her companions when she passed away.

Run free grumpy old girl.

i wondered why we had a lovely sunny hot day today,just for you mamma rabbit, :D well it is late october! :D :D :D

take care mamma rabbit and enjoy the sun at the bridge honey!

Eve x

Here she is with her daughter Thuthu and her husbun Blackberry. She is the silver fox.

trioagain.jpg

She definately enjoyed a beautiful last day.

Have fun at the bridge, little one, and say hello to all our babies that are there with you.

Kate

Binky Free Mama Rabbit. They say you were a 'grumpy old girl'...well you make sure you lookout for my grumpy old French Lop 'Victoria Meldrew'. She crossed over the bridge back in August. You can be grumpy old girls together. RIP OLD GIRL. JCO xx

:cry: Awww, what a beautiful day to travel to the eternal sunshine at the Bridge - you waited for such a day Mama Rabbit - how wonderful for you that you fell asleep in the sunshine to wake up in it.
Run free now darling one - have fun and play with all your friends, old and new. Say hello to all my bridge babies for me.
Night night sweetheart - xxxxxxx

Aw, how lovely that she passed so peacefully when it was her time. What a beautiful final day she enjoyed with all her family and friends around her. Binky free.

AMETHYST

bunnylove said:
i wondered why we had a lovely sunny hot day today,just for you mamma rabbit, :D well it is late october! :D :D :D

take care mamma rabbit and enjoy the sun at the bridge honey!

Eve x

:wink: thanks for the Sun today Mamma Rabbit.

Hugs n nose rubs to your family

Enjoy the forever sunshine , eat well and binky with your new friends, you are in excellent company. Rest easy in the warmth of the bridgexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Louise...Mamma Rabbit is beautiful and as everyone else has said ...she choose such a lovely day to go to Rainbow Bridge...in the sunshine and then that wonderful bright place meeting all our friends

Back