• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

***latest Wally pics***

luvabun

Warren Veteran
for all those who read Tupperwarequeens "I'm so sad" topic... you will be so pleased to know that Wally is doing brilliantly under Lornas excellent care.... we were both so excited to see a litter tray full of normal poops today :oops:

right here's the pics... in the first one, I'm passing on everyones well wishes ....

DSC00382.jpg

here he is looking a healthier weight
DSC00386.jpg

and here's a bonus pic ...OMG, I had such a fab day round at Greenfields today...
DSC00385.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

Hooraayyyyyyy for wally its great to hear he is doing so well :D And it certainly looks like you ad a good time ... look a those tiny babies :D

Major awwwww factor in all the piccies :D

It looks like you are having a wonderful time Jill - it is great to see somene so happy - well done for helping out (try not to pinch too many bunnies 'though :wink: )

lol Pam

PS Denny shuld take Wally then she could have twin bunnies :D

I had such a great time :D I can highly recommend helping out at a rescue... look at the benefits for mucking out all the lovely bunsters..... they need cuddles as well :wink: and Pam, I've managed to say goodbye and leave them all there... so far.....

awwww!!! omg lorna has babies???? *starts writing e-mail asking to come help!!* I promised her I'd go this half term, I dont know where the times gone!!

Aw cuteness for Wally and the babies! I didn't realise they were in Berkshire! I'll have to go and visit to help out!

AMETHYST

Aaaaaaaw, Wow!!!! He looks fantastic!!!! And what a handsome boy!!!

Also, :oops: :oops: many thanks to Jill for pointing me in the direction of this thread or I surely would have missed it!!!! :D

Amethyst said:
Aw cuteness for Wally and the babies! I didn't realise they were in Berkshire! I'll have to go and visit to help out!

AMETHYST

All help very much welcome! We would love to see you. If you are local, we are open on a Sunday between 12 and 4 so you can come and have a look round and meet the furry gang! :D

luvabun said:
I had such a great time :D I can highly recommend helping out at a rescue... look at the benefits for mucking out all the lovely bunsters..... they need cuddles as well :wink: and Pam, I've managed to say goodbye and leave them all there... so far.....

I have to say that all the bunnies here love their aunty Jill very very much! :love: Jill works so hard here and I've made a good friend too (((hug)))

Katie said:
awwww!!! omg lorna has babies???? *starts writing e-mail asking to come help!!* I promised her I'd go this half term, I dont know where the times gone!!
:lol: Hello Katie!! The babies are Emma bunnies babies. Do you remember her? She arrived heavily pregnant with Ivan bunny (daddy). She had 5 babies but the teeny one died sadly leaving 4 great big fatties that you can see one of having a cuddle with Jill in the pictures.

WOW :love: Wally and Eddie Bun must be related somewhere, maybe they are cousin :love: so glad he is feeling better :D great photos Jll :thumb: look at those diddy babies 8) :D how have you managed to come away from Lorna's without having loads of bunnies shoved down your top Jill :lol: :lol:

Back