• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run free little Zorro, our time was short but you're missed

The vet hospital called this morning to tell us that Zorro didn't make it through the night. The pnemonia was worse than they thought and think he may have had a tumor or something on his lungs. I am very sad, I guess I can feel good becuase even though he didn't make it, with us for parents he got lots of lovies and great vet care so he didn't suffer and die in the pet store. For now we are just going to stick with Lulu and not get her another buddy just yet. I couldn't stand to lose another one so soon. Any suggestions for a stuffed animal for Lulu to snuggle with as I am sure she will be loney. Please send some good vibes our way that Lulu doesn't get sick. 2 bunnies in 2 weeks in too many I don't want to make that number 3 bunnies.

Aww poor Zorro - and poor Lulu too :(

I know how sad you must be but please try to think of Zorro running free over the Rainbow Bridge and taking in deep breaths of nice clean air and binkying free.

I am sure Lucy would appreciate a cuddly toy - winkle had one which she began to attack, however Bluebelle has now taken over responsibility and just loves her wee cuddly doggy :D

Big cuddles to you all.

lol Pam

Sending you lots of hugs, especially to Lulu.
Binky free Zorro. At least you found your loving home.

:cry: :cry: :cry: So sad to hear about Zorro. What a terrible time you've had. Binky free Zorro and meet up with all our buns who've crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. Big Hugs to you all. JCO and Bunsters xx

Hugs to you and Lulu. Poor Zorro. You clearly loved him lots and he will have known that. Binky free sweetie.

AMETHYST

Christine...this is so sad for you. All my vibes are coming your way along with some "lovies" for you.

Take care

So sad, losing 2 such special little buns in such a short time.

You gave them the love they craved and needed.
You gave Zorro a lovely home and made sure he was well looked after.

Run free Zorro and keep Butterscotch company and both of you watch out for Lulu.

Binky free Zorro and Butterscotch.

And hugs to the family left behind.

Back