• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bunnies life ......

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
Eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep, play ... oh to be a bunnies!

hay.jpg

hay6.jpg

hay5.jpg

hay4.jpg

hay3.jpg

hay2.jpg

hay1.jpg

hay7.jpg

It's a hard life eh? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Okay, spill do you glue them to the floor? How do you get such lovely photographs - everytime I go near mine they get up and run in the opposite direction or stick their nose on the camera lens :lol:

Too cute......way too cute :love:
They are gorgeous bunnies, I want to hug the screen :lol: :lol: :lol: that last piccie is great...........xxx

Tamsin said:
Okay, spill do you glue them to the floor? How do you get such lovely photographs - everytime I go near mine they get up and run in the opposite direction or stick their nose on the camera lens :lol:
yep same with mine i can never get a pic of them asleep or relaxed and if i get too close that stick their nose all over the lens ans leave smug marks lol

Tamsin said:

Glue? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nooooooo they just know what i'm like, they have had the camera stuck under their little noses for so long now ... its just the norm to them :wink:

Bramble and Blossom are more like the bunnies you describe they arent as easy to photgraph, but the boys Binky, Bernard and Panzy are just so laid back they let us do what we like :D Bless there little fluffy feet :love:

hi

Wow what photogenic bunnies you have! :D

That last piccy could sell as a card easily...or a calendar...teeshirt?? No - everyone would stare at your chest even more then :roll: :lol:

Re: hi

elve said:
Wow what photogenic bunnies you have! :D

That last piccy could sell as a card easily...or a calendar...teeshirt?? No - everyone would stare at your chest even more then :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: would that be a bad thing???

Back