• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry piggies not buns ..but are in need!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may have already seen Gus and Mortimer..if you haven't then here they are!
Mortimer
Mortn.jpg

Gus
GusN.jpg

They are 2 un neutered, bonded males who have been very neglected. Tthey were extremely scared when they came to me but are now getting used to being stroked. They are typical guineas..chattering away :D If you have the time and patience to give these little chaps the love they deserve please pm me or contact Honeybunny's Rehoming 0116 2869887

Re: /

honeybunny said:
Ju Elve knows about them but is up to her knees in guineas!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could take them :love: but I've not built my C&C club house yet :( or told hubby i'm expanding our piggy family :roll: .

Re: /

Loppyju said:
honeybunny said:
Ju Elve knows about them but is up to her knees in guineas!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could take them :love: but I've not built my C&C club house yet :( or told hubby i'm expanding our piggy family :roll: .

GET THEM ON RESERVE :D :D

hi

Aww :love: - to think I didn't like piggies a few months ago :shock:

I have seen the light!!! But I know my limits...spent all day building hutches and cleaning out 21 piggies - I'm 43 so I'll leave it to the young uns with limitless energy to give these beautiful boys a forever home :D

They don't want much - loads of hay, some veg and fortified dry mix (and errm the occasional bumwipe :? )

...Over to you, Ju :roll: :lol:

whats the milk about? i thought they were more or less the same as buns although they needed more vit c! but then what would i know never owned a piggy in my life! :D

I didn't see anything about milk? :? Awww I fell in love with piggies in the summer after i visited a sanctury! Tempted!!! :shock: :D

I think I know somebody who would foster them for you and a customer of mine asked me the other day if I ever got guineas in, she maybe interested, I can ask her if you want. If they are taking room up for you then I could take them.

/

Kay you could ask your customer if she'd be interested in offering them
a home...do you know them well ?....they are not neutered so need to go somewhere you know will not put them with a female. Also they need to be kept out of sight and smelling distance of females or they may well fight. They really depend on each other so dont want to neuter and split them.

Hi Jill, sorry I haven't replied earlier, but yes I will ask my customer and I do know her very well as she has rescue buns off me, she is also well up on guineas too. Is it the same price as you told me previous?

/

Yep... but you'd have to be sure they will not ever put them with females..do you know them well enough to trust them to this?

Back