• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Rocket and China!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

I haven't got any yet and seeing all the other pics on here made me want to take pics of Rocket! So I'll go and take some now and via the miracle that is digital technology there should be some up on here in the next hour or so!

AMETHYST

i need to take more pictures to, mine are all old, but the time i get home from work its getting dark so i will have to do it at the weekend

Ok here they are (sorry they're so huge!) There's a few of China as well!:

rocket2150805.jpg

rocket5150805.jpg

rocket1050905.jpg

P6080113.jpg

chinarocket1271005.jpg

chinarocket1240705.jpg

china5271005.jpg

china4271005.jpg

AMETHYST

Thanks guys! Hairy 2-foot ha ha ha! Harry liked that! China was just a baby in that picture, they reckon she was 8 weeks old when abandoned :-( and that was a week after that. She's quite a bit bigger now but still just as cute!!

Yes, they do look relaxed and it makes me so happy to see them so chilled out! Glad you like the pics. :)

AMETHYST

lovely piccies!!!! :D i like the one of them snuggled up together, i am pleased they are getting on so well together, and rocket has now got a lovely forever home after being here for so long!

sophie

Back