• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proof that males can get along!

Karly

Banned
cuddles.jpg

cuddles2.jpg

My "toothless trio" having a snuggle. I was a bit worried at first as Squishy (the butterfly lop) wasn't so keen on Rex (the mini rex!) at first. But they seem to have settled down, as you can see!

And I managed to get a bargain! Just started back at my old job, and spotted a puppy pen amonst the dog crates. £40.99, so thought I'd be curious and see how much it was for staff. Came up at £24.01! So bought it straight away incase it was wrong and got changed in the future :lol: But now Joey's got a lot more space, he'd been in the Ferplast 100 as I'd had to have a switch around when I got my French lop cross (couldn't put her in it, she wouldn't fit through the door!), and I could only let him run around supervised as he's a bit grumpy when it comes to meeting other buns through the bars of their crates. Now he's got as much space as he had in his crate, and he loves hopping in and out of the cage (as he was demonstrating at midnight last night :roll: )
bunnyrun.jpg

I made it a little bigger after taking this photo, was just a bit awkward trying to manipulate it and make sure no wires were inside it either!
I also treated him to the new bed inside it, but so far he's shown his appreciation by throwing it around and then sleeping behind it :roll:

Back