• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update for Tracy - Hyperactive Eddie Bun LOL

Denny

Mama Doe
Can you spot the bun :wink: :lol: :lol:

eddiebun10001.jpg

Eddie Bun has ear mites in the earroles at the moment :( but it does'nt get in the way of his afternoon nap with his pink piggy :lol: :lol:

He was in such a deep sleep today you can even see the whites of his eyes :shock:

eddiebun10002.jpg

eddiebun10003.jpg

That first picture is adorable! When i went back to uni with Molly I put a rabbit teddy in his moving box for him to snuggle up to and get comfort from (he still has it, bless) and my house mate opened the box to have a look and just saw the teddy and thought I was playing a joke with the whole 'I've got a rabbit' thing. :lol:

omg denny he is just a babe!, a bit of a lazy babe :lol: :lol: mind you but a babe all the same. he is always asleep in your pictures, but he does look terribly cute! :love: :love: :love:

but glad to ear he has ear mites down the earholes and no where else! :roflol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw!! How adorable! I love the pic of him with all the toy bunnies!! Miles rolls over like that when he sleeps too, it's just the cutest I never get tired of seeing it!

AMETHYST

Oh, how cute! My first bunny (atb) Flopsy used to always be asleep, usually with her ear over her eye! They're just gorgeous when snoozing!

thanks guys, thought I had better add this one before you all think I have a very lazy bun, or a stuffed bun :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pruning the roses :wink:

eddiebun8012.jpg

Back