• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie (for Donna & Sophie of ARC)

maxbun

Warren Scout
At last I have my own digital camera - it was my birthday yesterday. :D
I have been following Millie round whilst learning how to use the camera and this is the best picture so far - more will follow when I have some!!

Do you think she has grown? She is a bundle of mischief - she nips if we stroke Max when they are in the run together - not sure if she's trying to protect him from us or whether she thinks she should get all the strokes. She has also taken to digging (is this a girl thing, because none of our boy bunnies have ever dug) so the run has to be on the patio if they are left for any length of time. I nearly broke my ankle in the trench she had dug one day last week!! I managed to fill it in before Steve noticed it (I think).

Anyway - here goes:
000_0031.jpg

happy birthday to you both, sorry have only just seen this as i have been away all of this week!

she has got big! still very pretty though! :D thanks for the piccie!

sophie

Ha ha! Sophie thought she was late seeing this - I've only just seen it now! Happy Birthday for October! :D
Sorry about the nipping and digging - think it's a bit of a Dutch thing really. They do seem to have excess energy!

Ahhhhhh!!!!! cute overload!!!!! Duchies are the cutest!!! The can be a bit tempermental though - perfectly normal dutchy behavious.

If I'm lying on the floor and am in the way Jack bites my feet to get me to move and if I'm paying Milly to much attention he shoves her out the way!!

Happy Birthday for yesterday.

Great picture of Millie - have fun with your new camera!! :D

My Bugs is a Dutch and he digs quite a lot. He is a bit temperamental too, but has definatley got calmer with age. :D :D

I was really surprised to see this again - its a bit like having a second birthday (only 7 months late!). Since October, I have lost Max, but have just adopted a second little dutch bunny, a little boy who I have yet to name. He is almost identical to Millie, although rather thin and scruffy at the moment. He has been very badly treated and is soooooo nervous, that as soon as I approach he flattens himself to the floor as though to say "you can't see me if I do this". :cry: And, when I pick him up, he goes completely limp, as though playing dead. However, Millie is beginning to take to him, and I saw her washing his ears today for the first time! More piccies to come over the weekend!

Jay - My Millie and your Jack are almost identical as well.

Jane

How wierd is that ?? :shock: :shock:

Sorry!!!!!! :oops: I didn't even look at the date!! :oops:

Hope all goes well with your new little boy!

Looking forward to seeing your new pictures.

Back