• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe look-a-likes

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Right would you recommend this for bunnies, a cuddly bunny and it is full of oats you heat up the oats and out them inside the cuddly bunny in stead of snugglesafe? IE are Oats bad for bunnies?

PS this questionis not for me! :lol: :oops:

I wouldn't recommend it, those bunnies get awfully hot, I know I've managed to burn myself on them.

Apart from oats isn't there stuffing inside them, wouldn't that be dangerous :?

Oh I don't really know, hopefully someone else should be able to help you :roll:

Considering how good rabbits sense of smell is I think putting oats inside anything you don't want shredded is probably a bad idea ;)

I have both, the oats ones tend to be really hot at the beginning and cool off far quicker than the sungglesafe. So if you are looking for longer heat such as overnight the snugglesafes are better.

The others could easily get chewed unless they are very closely supervised, however they are better if you have a really poorly animal which would appreciate having something soft which will mould to their body shape rather than have a hard snugglesafe.

Janice

Back