• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
before signing up to bunster weight-watchers!! JCO xx
rabbits302.jpg

Whoah! She really was a little podge wasn't she (still beautiful though!) She looks much better now she is nice and slim. What was your recipe for her slimming success and how long did it take?

Sarahs slimming success was basically having some exercise. Apparently she's 6 years old (not too sure, I think she's younger...??) and had spent all her life as a caged indoor bun .The only thing that got exercised was her jaw!! She was gradually introduced to exercise over a 14 day period. I was worried she'd binky and either have a heart attack, break a leg or cause an earthquake!! She had hay and veggies to eat til she got to her target weight. Then I started to give her about 1oz Excel Pellets too. All in all it took about 3 months to get the weight off. I then had her spayed and thankfully she's remained Kate Moss like (oh, without the 'habbit' of course!!) :lol: :lol: JCO xx

She's a beautiful girl! Well done, for her slimming success. She looks much happier in the thinner photo.

Back