• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hola!

Soofsoof

Young Bun
I'm writing from Spain where I live with my 2 rabbits, Toasted Bun and Buttered Bun (don't laugh!) and my 3 cats (whose names are more sensible). My buns live have the run of the apartment, they don't have a hutch at all. They are 3.5 years old, brother and sister, and very cute. I am a bit of a rarity in Spain, having house rabbits! The Spanish think I am strange, they prefer to eat poor bunnies than have them as pets. The vet has a few other pet buns as patients, but I am the only one that keeps them in the apartment!

Welcome!!

Awww, they sound so adorable!!! Thats great that you have them in the house with you, it sounds like they are very loved!

Oh, by the way, my name is Leah (charliesangel) and I have three buns at the moment!

Nice chatting, can't wait to hear more from you and hopefully see some piccies of your cuties!!!

xxxxx

hello and wlcome :wave: your buns sounds lovley and lucky to have a bunny mum who cares look forward to some pictures of them

hello and welcome to the boards!
lucky you eh living in spain us (most of us) in the freezing cold british weather :lol:
do you come from spain or are you english?

Hey, welcome!!!

I love your buns name-really cool :D

Nice to see you have house rabbits, they are great companions

bunnyinhat.gif
welcome to you and your lovely named buns. Lucky you over there in that nice hot sun!

Hi everyone, thanks for your welcome messages. I am English but moved out to Spain 3 years ago with the bunnies and 2 of my cats. The English weather was too much for me in the end. I love the sun, and there´s plenty of it for me now. I am very lucky. I am hoping to post some pix of Toasted and Buttered soon, but am not very well up on how to upload pix from my digital camera. Watch this space!

Back