• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Aim

New Kit
Hi everyone. :) Just came across this forum today. I'm hoping to learn quite a bit.

We bought a dwarf lop for my 8yr old daughter. Of course, we know that an 8year old cannot be soley responsible for a bunnie, so I'm helping her care for her bun. She is the sweetest little thing (the bunnie, not the 8yr old, although, she is sweet too!). We are really enjoying her. Her name is Petals and she is 9weeks old. Her second ear just dropped this week. Before she had one sticking up and one down. It was so cute. :) She's still quite cute. She is currently housed in a rabbit cage from the pet store, but we'll be setting up a large dog crate for her soon. It's left over from our own dog who no longer uses it. We're recycling it. :)

Oh and we're in Ontario, Canada. :)

Welcome_10702.gif
Amy and Petals...beautiful name and your sweet little daughter...hope to see pics of all!!

Back