• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey everyone :-)

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Hello, from another newbie. :-D

And Hi from Molly, who's only 11 weeks old.
Don't tell him he's got a girls name though, it might wound his pride. I should really rename him. Molly is my first house bunny, though not my first rabbit. It's been a fun first month. I've been browsing a while, looking at all the cute pictures of your rabbits and soaking up the knowledge so I figured I may aswell join.

p.s. I'm not sure what sort of breeds he has in him, could anyone help out there. I was thinking his head shape is close to a holland lop?

mollybig.jpg

mollyaw.gif

mollicks.jpg

hi there and welcome to ru!

i thought holland lop was an american term for mini lop!?

anyway what ever you are molly you are very cute im meant handsome! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve x

Welcome :wave:

Awwww, baby bunny!!! He is so adorable! I'm looking foreward to hearing more from you, and hopefully seeing more piccies!!!

xxxx

Thank you for the warm welcome. :) I'm sure we'll have lots of fun here. And thanks for clearing up the breed thingy.

Back