• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some people have no morals

haffyj

Mama Doe
Last night my brother found a guinea pig left in a cardboard box (which by the time he found it, it was just a soggy mess :evil: ) under a car park shelter (well half of it sheltered if you know what i mean) not far from my home, poor little thing was so frighten, its a girl she is a long haired guinea pig, (might need some tips on long haired guineas) her fur was all matted around her bum, I have checked her over theres no cuts or anything, she is sneezing alot, but we have an appointment at the vets to make sure she is ok. she is indoors at the mo, fed and watered she looks healthy, not to skinny nails were a bit long and her fur but that was it. so she couldn't have been dumped long.

Why oh why do people do this :evil: ? theres a vet not far from where i live why can't people just take pets there, why dump them in a box on the street? it was raining poor thing could have been there ages it was lucky my brother took a short cut home through this car park did he hear her.

it makes me so mad people still just dump animals any where to get rid off them. :(

angry.

Hi haffyj :) what a blessing that your brother took that route :) must have been fate :) & that he looked inside or the piggy would almost certainly have died :( yes you are entitled to be very angry as this is sheer cruelty to just abandon an animal to its fate when there are rescues around who would take them :( thank god the little one is with you & being well cared for :) hopefully the vet will sort out any health problems & it will recover :)

he was lucky that she called out, she must of been hungry and lonely, she is so lucky he looked

OMG maybe it was fate, maybe she wanted to be Rex's new partner, maybe Clarissa sent her :D

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Poor litle girlie pig :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well done your brother :D :D :D
Lucky little girlie pig :D :D :D

SOAD said:
OMG maybe it was fate, maybe she wanted to be Rex's new partner, maybe Clarissa sent her :D

its strange i thought that but unlucky for her i got rid of Clarrissas hutch as i really didn't want to get another, i suppose it gives me an excuse to go shopping again!!!

Some people :evil:
I used to work in a small petshop that was just off of a highstreet, so easy enough for people to get to when they wanted to dump their pets.
One guy came in with a pair of gerbils in a cardboard box - not only could they have chewed their way out, but it was also a washing up powder box! So potentially harmful if they ingested it too.
He was literally on his way to the airport (got the taxi to stop at the petshop) and wanted us to take them. When we said we couldn't (it's against the shop policy) he threatened to let them loose on the pavement outside the shop!
We ended up making him pay for the cheapest cage (he could've at least brought that and their other bits and bobs with him if he didn't want them anymore) and one of the members of staff took them home. But the nerve of some people, it's attrocious.

If i had a gun :lol: , these people should be shot. :twisted: . Theres no need for this even if you dont live near to a rescue you could hand it in to the nearest vet or police station. This is the very reason that im not keen on people full stop, give me animals any time. val

taylor v 109 said:
If i had a gun :lol: , these people should be shot. :twisted: . Theres no need for this even if you dont live near to a rescue you could hand it in to the nearest vet or police station. This is the very reason that im not keen on people full stop, give me animals any time. val
here here

well i had her checked out the vet reckons she couldn't have been out there long she was sneezing coz of how wet she was she has had her bum fur trim so its no longer matted and her nails trimmed, she eats alot (mind you all my piggies have)

he said she was very lucky to have been found, there are foxes near where she was found so i thank god my brother walked through there before the foxes found her!!!!

well what goes around comes around so one day they will find them selves homeless and in the rain

Thank goodness she was found, and she's found a good home. Lucky little girl. Give her a cuddle from me (I love piggies!).

I can never understand the cruelty of some people. Thank goodness your brother found her. I always imagine how they must feel and it breaks my heart. Terrified would be an understatement. Luck baby must now be so happy to be with you

the vet thinks she is around 6 months, could you imagine being left by the people you loved and trusted in the cold and wet?!?!? i cant believe people could do that to such a beautiful creature, she is so trusting as well

i gave her a cuddles and a kiss from everybody

Back