• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies as promised

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Hi All,
As promised in my " Hi All" topic, here are some photos of my bunny family, unfortunately when i was down the garden snapping away the piggies got jealous so i promised to make them famous as well!

bettywilma.jpg

This is Betty and Wilma, they are actually quite shy and generally like to be hidden in a nice dark place somewhere, preferably with an endless supply of grass to munch on, but as you can see they were quite happy to pose for a photo shoot!

bobtim.jpg

This is Bob & Tim, affectionately known as " The Lads"! They`ve always got plenty to say and are quite a pair of characters!

angel.jpg

Meet Angel, a very friendly lady who`s always looking for attention and a nice big cuddle. She is also the reason my garden is full of holes as she just can`t resist a good dig and `boy she can dig` the biggest holes i`ve ever seen in an amazingly short space of time!

digby.jpg

Meet Digby, Angels brother. As you can see he is actually long coated and the neighbours are convinced he`s really a sheep! He`s the soppiest, gentlest bunny ever which is quite handy as to keep his coat in good condition requires alot of time and patience on both sides!

samson.jpg

Meet Samson, he`s a frenchlop x continental giant and still only 4 1/2 mths, (i wonder if he`ll ever grow into those ears)?! He`s also a very friendly chap who just loves bombing around his run.

brutus.jpg

Meet Brutus, he`s apprx 3 1/2 mths and has only been with me just over a week so is still a little nervous but i`m sure given time he`ll come to love me as much as i already love him.

lily.jpg

Meet Lily Savage, affectionately known as `Grotbags`! When i got her i soon discovered she was an extremely hormonal, territorial little madam, both my husband and i having the scars to show for it! But not being one to give in i`ve persevered and even though she`s still quite territorial in her hutch she`s gradually getting there and once out is a totally different rabbit. I plan to have her neutured soon which should also help her calm down some more.

tia.jpg

Meet Tia, as she`s matured she`s developed quite a little personality who often has a good swear at me if i pick a bad moment but as the saying goes, she`s all mouth, no action! As she really enjoys a nice cuddle with mummy, but just likes to make sure i know who`s boss! I:E: Not me!

bluey.jpg

Meet Bluey. Bluey is a very quiet little chap apart from at feeding time when he does gymnastics round his hutch til he gets his share! He`s the definate favourite with the neighbours children as he likes nothing better than cuddles, cuddles and more cuddles, and anyones lap will do!

stumpy.jpg

Meet Stumpy. i know he very much resembles a nethie but is 100% mini lop, unfortunately his mum was a tad over zealous in cleaning him up when he was first born leaving him with only half an ear one side and just a stump the other, hence the name. When i saw him it was love at 1st sight and fortunately his ears have never caused a problem for him. He`s also a very friendly chap and loves to be out in the garden exploring whenever possible.

Well now you`ve met the bunny family i hope you love them as much as i do and know the piggies will be pleased to know they`ve found fame atlast!

Su :D

Su...I don't don't know which I like best....no....they are ALL so beautiful...lovely photos. Welcome to you and your babies

Hi guys,
Thanks for your lovely comments on my bunny family.
Sorry Cazza but tia and Bluey are well and truly here to stay! But they both send you a big bunny hug!
At the moment the buns live as singletons, I did originally have Tia living with her sister but unfortunately they declared war on each other so i had to seperate them. The plan is to eventually get them all neutured so i can try to pair them up as i know if the pairing is successful it will be much nicer for them to have companionship. But obviously this is going to take time and i`m also about to move house, but once we`re all settled in our new home the neutering shall begin and once the hormones have died down i shall work on pairing the right bunnies up. Will keep you updated as to how this goes.

Thanks again. Su :D

the best time to bond them is after you have moved in new house no buns seen before but good luck if you need help we mad lot are here

Back