• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding females

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
I have two females, one is approx 13 weeks old, the other 6 or 7, so obviously they aren't spayed yet. I was wondering if they could still be introduced before they're spayed, and if they can bond (I've seen it done, but I'm unsure), will they start to fight when they're a bit older. I don't think they'll be spayed until the beginning of next year, and it wouldn't be easy to keep them separate, since I live in one room of a shared house. At the same time, this bunny needs a home (I know I can give it a better home than it has at the moment), and I want to give her the best start I can.

Obv. I will introduce them in a neutral environment, etc. Any advice? Thanks :D .

As they are both very young it would be best to try now as when there older i dought it would be possable.The older one being 13 weeks may have already began to be territorial so be carefull, it would have been relativly easy if you had had two from the same litter. val

Back