• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Destined for an Untimely End........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Little Flynn was saved from being used as 'bait' in Greyhound training along with 21 other rabbits........ :cry:
rabbits698.jpg
JCO xx

OMG - I didn't even know bunny baiting went on - :shock: :shock: :evil:

Sending hugs to little Flyn at least he is one of the lucky ones.

yep it is, along with any other type, like badgers etc...but like anything else, being illegal only puts off some, otherwise..there would be no drug taking in the world either...its so sad :(

...Being illegal seems to make it all the more fun for the toe-rags who are involved in that sort of thing. The 'too old to race' or 'too slow' greyhounds dont have much to look forward to either..... :( I just dont understand it. JCO xx

me either, my father in law watches the horses, and one fell, and they said it would be killed, I said how awful, I hate that and his comment was, its what they are bred for! :evil:

To which I replied, so once you get old to run would you like the same fate...his face was a picture, he knew I was right...and hated it :wink:

^Oh yeah, I love men who think I'm too "feisty" for a woman. I'm like, yes, and you're a pathetic old man. Ah well...

Wow, look at that bun's fabulous ears. Greyhound racers don't even give a damn about the animals they race (aside from how much money they can make them), let alone the poor bunnies.

Aw. He's lovely. I wanna stroke his ears! :) Live baiting is sad and wrong, but most people in valid racing circles care a lot for their horses and when they get too old to race are used for breeding or get to retire somewhere nice. If they are shot on site it's usually because their stomachs have turned or they've badly broken a leg which horses don't recover well from.

Back