• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

C'mon Mum, we want to see pics of.......

I know auntie Lizzie :lol: :lol: :lol: these 2foots ARRRRRREEEEEE SSSOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think they have been busy :shock: :roll: :roll: they done nothing all day :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, been able to get away from the buns for a bit to upload the pictures :?
I meant to say yesterday, Mark was visibilly shocked when he saw Muffin due to her head tilt, he got all upset (which I though was lovely) - after explaining that she is still happy and showing him and Shell the way that I do some of her physio, they saw how her head came back on straight :D I also explained that Bandit used to be that bad but he was lots better now - and with that, a black and white head popped out of the box to see what was going on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mark and Shell also got to see me in one of my "allergic to rabbits" look :oops: One of my eyes started to swell right up and I ended up having to wear Scoot's sunglasses :roll: :oops: :oops: After a couple of hours of them it was then onto the eye patch :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry about that Mark and Shell, but it is true, I really am allergic to rabbits :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was lovely to see the way the buns where relaxed with Mark and Shell and it was truly touching to hear Mark say to Scoot as they where about to leave "Bye Scoot, I love you little man" - I broke my heart out later at that :oops: That's all we want for the Hairy Mob, to be loved by many as they deserve it.
Anyway, enough waffling, on with the pics :D :D

Scoot and Uncle Mark :D
MarkandScoot2210506.jpg

[/img]And again :D :D
ScootandMark22105.jpg

[/img]Scoot and Auntie Shell :D
[
ShellandScoot2210504.jpg

[/img]And again :D :D
ScootandShell22105.jpg

[/img]Washing Auntie Shell's hand :D :D
Scoot2210501.jpg

[/img]Having a quick dandylion on Uncle Mark's knee :D :D
Scoot2210502.jpg
[/img]

Oh Scoot is such a WONDERFUL bun. I so wish I could give him a cuddle. Now where's the tissues I got all 'silly' reading this post. JCO xx

JCO said:
Oh Scoot is such a WONDERFUL bun. I so wish I could give him a cuddle. Now where's the tissues I got all 'silly' reading this post. JCO xx

I know how you feel there! Reading about Ebony Eyes always makes me get 'silly' :roll: :D I just think the love and care those bunnies are given is amazing.

Im not surprised you shedding a tear ... or should I say bucket full at hearing Mark say that to Scoot .... it makes me fill up just reading it. And it just goes to show what special bunny people there are in the world :D

I thought the eye patch was most flattering Jay :D

We were both blown away with meeting the buns but mark was very overwhelmed, he has such a kind and gentle heart and he found it very hard to see muffin as his first thought was that it was so unfair that such a beautiful girl had to deal with the disability. After you explained she was happy and responding to the treatment which we then saw he felt better.It is like anything, until you experience it you are somewhat ignorant to it, before we lost the babies we had no idea that 15 babies die each day either stillborn or neonatal death and likewise we had no idea until we joined the forum that bunny's could be disabled. Actually seeing the buns then makes you realise just how brave and special they are and how they all deserve to be loved and protected and how lucky they are to have found you both.
The most amazing thing was that none of those bunnies knew they were disabled, they were happy buns getting on with their lives and this is all down to the love and care they receive at ebony eyes. I would shout it from the rooftops, it is a truly amazing place and anybody who has the chance to rehome a bun to these two fantastic people will be giving that bun the best gift of all, the gift of love and life.

I was just explaing about the birds and the bees to Auntie shell :oops: and Licking her fingers at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol:

*gulp* :( just as well I bought another box of tissues today :roll:

I think Jay was just practising for Halloween, first of all as a Blues Brother and then as a pirate
1.gif

Lots of people who meet our head-tilt bunny, Lucky, are a bit upset and shocked too, but then he charms them with his love of nose rubs and then he binkies around his run like a nutter. Ok, he falls over sometimes when he gets a bit enthusiastic, but he's like Pinnochio, he picks himself up, brushes himself down and starts all over again!

Scoot said:
I was just explaing about the birds and the bees to Auntie shell :oops: and Licking her fingers at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol:

I learnt sooooooooooooooooooooooo much, he is a very experienced bunny :wink:

Mark said:
Scoot said:

I learnt sooooooooooooooooooooooo much, he is a very experienced bunny :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

I remember when I met Teddy, Debbie on Tufty's little head-tilt bun, I felt such a 'nana cos I simply could not stop snivelling and he was having a really good life, very well cared for, eating well but I had never seen a head-tilt bun before and it really got to me so I know how you must have felt "Shark"!

I don't think you look as though you are telling Scoot off Shell, I think you look as though you are saying "Coochey-coochey-coo!!"

Poor Jay, having such a bad reaction!!! :( The only thing I know of that I am allergic to is my work!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Scoot, I have just put Sna'ba' in her witches outfit on the wall, very near to darling Oliver, guess I'll have to find a space for that spectacular picture of you - think you can go next to that special Harriety-Spaghetti!!! :wink:

More :D :D :D

Whats down there then??
DSC01550.jpg

I am beautiful :D

DSC01569.jpg

I wasn't sleeping...honest i was watching the tv

DSC01532.jpg

psssst Uncle Shark, you want to know a sneakret??

DSC01534.jpg

Mark said:

I wonder who that handsome little 3 legged Lionhead is :roll: He looks full of charater and with eyes like that could have does trembling at their knees :wink:

AY UP it's me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was a very brooding shot, but totally agree it would have the laydeees falling all over the place. I am going to frame it and put it up for all to see, i shall have a shrine for scoot and worship at it daily :D :D :D :D

Back