• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

getting ready for winter...

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
my out side hutches are covered excuse mess im cleaning up 2moz
Outsidehutchs.jpg

Hutchsundercover.jpg

pen is moved onto patio with plastic on the floor, still needs finishing with toys, boxes and cardboard on floor
will bring another pen on the patio and the others will stay on the grass

winterRabbitpen.jpg

becky

ye sug as a bug there is a large board on the 3 tier so there is an over hang so when plastic is pulled over its like a tent so i can still get in there
the hutchs are mucky and need cleaning and there is all mess on the floor which im about to sort out, but lucky u cant tell too much lol

I do that with my piggies and Bindi. The only problem is that the wind blows the sheets up sometimes and have to get up three or four times a night. My babies are right be the house under my bedroom window. So i can't help but keep checking all night!!

Gracie and animals x

we tie ours down with sting to the legs of the hutches and to the wall as we had this problem before and as so bad the knocked over the huches becky

Back