• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very cute babies in Leicester

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These lovely baby buns are only 6-7 weeks old at present so will not be rehomed until they can be correctly sexed. However if you are interested in offering one or two of them a home they can be reserved. This will give plenty of time for homechecks to be carried out. An agreement to have them neutered when old enough will be made upon adoption.
As already stated they are too young to be sexed accurately so their names may be misleading and may have to be changed later!
Mouse
Mouse.jpg

Pip
pip1.jpg

Polly
Polly.jpg

Scottie
Scottie.jpg

Hope
Hope1.jpg

and Elsa
Elsa.jpg

If you are interested in reserving any of these babies please pm me or ring Honeybunny's Rehoming 0116 2869887

How sweet, there must be someone out there looking for some lionhead x's Hopefully someone will come looking before long.

Janice

/

Sweetie...I am going to have a good look tomorrow :shock: am pretty sure Pip is a boy and Elsa is a girl..so looks like I guessed right with those 2! :lol: Will confirm after the inspection!! Am splitting them from mum :( Feel awful but it has to be done..

/

Only had a close look at Pippa and Elsa today as those are the first 2 I've seperated from the Mum...Pippa's photos dont do her justice as she doesn't seem to be a photogenic as the others but she's actually very cute to look at and the most friendly of all 6 babies.

i think every single one of them are cuties! i wish i had the room to come and steal them all :wink: hmmm suppose i could always move my bed into the bathroom to make way for more cages...... :twisted: :lol:

hi

you're gettting Mouse!!!!!!!!!!? ooh you lucky thing - I'm in love with little Mouse but a BIT short on space - give him a snuggle from me please :p

Congratulations!!!! :D :D

He's for Amber to snuggle with when he gets a bit older, I'm really excited as he will be living indoors with me till it gets warmer outside so he's going to be cuddled lots :love:

Back