• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Psycho Miffy!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Here's a video of Miffy destroying a toilet roll! Definitely best viewed with the sound on! The pic quality's quite bad but you can definitely still get the humour!

psycho miffy.3gp

Enjoy! :)

AMETHYST

awwwwwwwwwwww shes taken the toilet rool thing a bit far there bless her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad that's a toilet roll (and not me)! Is that her favourite thing to play with? How long does it take before she's completely striped the role? Coz i want to see what my bun would do with one but toilet paper can actually be expensive, but i spose i just wont get a good brand or sumtin.

toffeepudding said:
I'm glad that's a toilet roll (and not me)! Is that her favourite thing to play with? How long does it take before she's completely striped the role? Coz i want to see what my bun would do with one but toilet paper can actually be expensive, but i spose i just wont get a good brand or sumtin.

Sorry it took me so long to reply!! Yes, that's her fave thing to play with! It generally takes a couple of days to completely rip one up, and at about 30p each they're not that expensive really. She generally gets one of those a week. I just get the Tesco el-cheapo ones!

AMETHYST

Back